In this episode we talk everything Tesla Motors. We start with the incorporation of Tesla Motors and the introduction of Elon Musk all the way to the Autopilot, Tesla Model 3 and everything in between.
Would we buy or recommend a Tesla? What is the speed? How far can it drive before it needs to be charged? How does Autopilot work?
All these questions and more will be answered!
Research by Ben Rogers
Companion Blog – follow along as you listen to the episode:
- Ben talks about his honeymoon
- Mark and Ben discuss Snapchat
- History of Tesla Motors
- Comparison of Elon Musk to Kevin Durand (as the Blob from X-men)
- History of Elon Musk as he becomes CEO of Tesla Motors
- History of the electric car
- Tesla’s Features
- Safety Rating
- Nikola Tesla
- Supercharger network
- How big is Tesla?
- What is Autopilot Mode
- How does Autopilot Feature work?
- How does it learn, AI?
- Is Tesla responsible for Autopilot crashes?
- Tesla Cars
- Tesla Roadster
- Tesla X
- Tesla Model 3
- Tesla Gigafactory
Would you buy a Tesla? What are your thoughts about the autopilot, would you trust a learning artificial intelligence vehicle behind your wheel? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @IncoherentPod.